No job is too big or too small.
The performance of your network infrastructure depends not only on the quality of its design and the components that make up the system, but on the quality and detail that goes into the installation of the cabling itself.
VCI understands the importance of quality craftsmanship and the effort that goes into maintaining a highly trained and competent workforce. Our technicians are kept up to date on the most stringent installation practices and carry certifications from Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI) as well as our manufacturer partners.
From design, to installation, to testing and documentation, our engineers, project managers and technicians are ready to provide the level of service and quality necessary to deliver state of the art structured cabling installations.
Our Structured Cabling services include:
- Data Center Design & Installation
- Multi-Building Campus Design & Installation
- High Rise Backbone Systems
- Cable Plant Analysis & Certification
- CAD Documentation
Cabling Types Supported:
- Copper Cable Systems – Category 5E, 6 & 6A (10 Gig)
- Fiber Optic Systems
- Outside Plant
- Testing and Documentation
- Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC)
- Ongoing Maintenance Support